Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #563

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #563!

I love the creative freedom the sketch from the queen of big, bold blossoms, Jennifer Brum,  gives us this week! Do you choose to take advantage of the wide open panel or focus on the offset circle focal point? As you can see, I did a little of both.

I adore the Taylored Expressions Peppermint Kisses stencil and die set that is used to make the pretty candy cane and holly cluster. I did substitute a few enamel dots instead of using the berry die cut.




The Lawn Fawn Merry Messages sentiment is stamped and heat embossed, ready to be added to the panel when I paused. I didn't want to add any more color to the design but went looking for an embossing folder to add texture and interest. A Tim Holtz Snow Flurries folder hit the spot for me.



I hope you check out the fabulous Clean Team designs at Freshly Made Sketches and play along with us this week!

Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends celebrating the holiday this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


5 comments:

  1. Jacquie... FABULOUS card. My eye was pulled in right away. The candy cane and holly bits are adorable. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just beautiful Jacquie! I love those embossed snowflakes and the candy cane is so pretty! The sentiment stands out so nicely embossed on black! Your embossing turned out so perfectly! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome. Love that candy cane and all the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These die-cuts are super-cute and your card is so crisp and clean!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!