Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #559

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #559!


This is one of those weeks where I knew exactly what I was going to do the second I saw Clean Team designer Jennifer Timko's fabulous sketch! As you can see, I didn't resist the urge to turn circles into wreaths and pulled out an ancient My Favorite Things Winter Wreath and a few favorite jingle bells.




My original plan was to go with a traditional green wreath and red bow, but the pale aqua bells had me shifting to a nontraditional holiday palette. The wreath is loosely adhered layers of white, pale aqua and vellum die cuts with a few Pretty Pink Posh jewels for sparkle.

The bow that came with the die set was a little overwhelmed by the bells so the top piece of another bow came to the rescue. It fit perfectly, gives a better balance to the design elements and helps hide the floss tied to the bells that allows them to dangle freely. A sweet MFT Snow Globes Sentiments finishes the design.




I hope you check out the amazing Clean Team designs and play along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


1 comment:

  1. These non-traditional colours are just gorgeous and add such a fresh look to your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!