Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #538

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #538!


I'm hosting the sketch this week and hope you have fun with it. I needed a retirement card and have been itching to use the Simply Graphic Hammock (Hamac) die for ages. It is a perfect pairing in my opinion.




The hammock is cut from white and orange cardstock and pieced together first, then the three woodgrain posts cut with a die from MFT Blueprints 17 die set. 

A white panel is inked with Salty Ocean Distress Ink and a Simply Graphics Best of Summer sentiment added. Pieces of floss are adhered to each end of the hammock and the other ends tied to the post before they are adhered into place.



I hope you check out the fabulous Clean Team cards at Freshly Made Sketches and play along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


5 comments:

  1. I love this! The gorgeous blue background and the pop of orange on the hammock are perfect. What a fabulous retirement card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I just love that hammock! Looks fabulous against the blue! This is definitely perfect for someone retiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of the park creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO FUN!! What a creative use of the sketch - I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course, I can do nothing but totally fall in love with your card Jacquie! Your use of the hammock makes an awesome take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!