Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #534

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #534!


I adore the elegant, airy feel of Cécile Ribon's sketch this week and played with a few ideas before settling on a little bit more of a clunky design.




The airy swipes became the inked blended ocean and partially stamped Concord & 9th Map Love world map. An Ali Edwards Roam Story Stamp (July 2020 kit) sentiment pairs perfectly with the Simply Graphic VW Bus die cut.

This card is for my VW Bus loving DH who dreams of roaming the globe in the new electric version due out in a 2024. I'm trying to figure out how to operate a mobile craft room so I can join him.




Check out the amazing Clean Team designs at Freshly Made Sketches and join in the fun this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


7 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love how you used the partial globe as the background for this sweet VW bus. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely BRILLIANT background for your bus! My dream car is an original VW Bug. And I would love to roam the world in a VW bus camper pop up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of all the ones I saw on FMS, this was my favorite - the colors, the stamps, the layering. Awesome!! I plan to submit a card in a day or so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, and I hope you and DH get that roaming done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just fabulous Jacquie! I love that VW Bus! It's so cute! Love the map in the background and the perfect sentiment! You don't need a mobile craft room - just crafting friends in each city you travel to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so fun! Love your background and this fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally in love with your fun take on the sketch, Jacquie! So cheerful and so perfectly put together! I love each and everyone of your creative choices.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!