Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #516

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #516!


As I am still turning out a few last minute Christmas cards, I saw Clean Team designer Narelle Farrugia's sketch as a trio of ornaments or cookies, but almost veered into another birthday card with balloons. This really is a fabulous sketch and I'm excited to see the gallery fill up over the next couple weeks!




As you can see, The Stamp Market Love & Cookies won the battle. The star, circle and tree cookies were stamped and die cut before being frosted with Nuvo drops. They are stacked on a white panel covered with Birch Press Designs Shimmer Lines Washi tape. I love the touch of glimmer and thought it echoed the idea of cookies on a cooling rack.



 

I hope you check out the terrific Clean Team designs and play along with us. You have a little extra time as this challenge is extended to Monday, January 3rd!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


3 comments:

  1. Such a charming card! I love the texture!!! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are so clever - great way to use that washi tape! Adorable holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That washi tape is fabulous. I love your cookies!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!