Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #511

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #511!


Clean Team designer Linda Callahan has given us a super sketch to work with this week! I decided to pair the negative space of a Memory Box Snowflake Joy die cut with patterned paper to make a my center panel. 




The Joy panel is popped up over the pretty plaid and then the full snowflake die cut is popped back into the opening. A Kerri Bradford Studios Wonderland sentiment is heat embossed on a scrap of red paper from the same paper pad to add a little extra layer and interest to the design.




I hope you check out the fabulous Clean Team designs and play along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love the plaid and the cut out sentiment with that snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! Fun plaid, and perfect execution of the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gorgeous plaid paper works beautifully with these dies! I love this card, Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that plaid for the holidays! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eep! I love this! The plaid background is fabulous! And I love the snowflake in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous Jacquie! I just love everything about it! That plaid (or tartan as my Scottish friend Donna would say) is so perfect and I love how it peeks out through the letters! A snowflake for the O is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks absolutely stunning with the negative die-cut and the plaid! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!