Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #493

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #493!


When I saw the diamond trio in Karren's terrific sketch this week I started flipping through my bin of designer papers hoping to find a long lost argyle pattern. I stopped at the Authentique. While not an arglye pattern, I liked the subtle orange and blue diagonal lines and the distressed feel of the solid colors cut with the Spellbinders Diamond die.





The patterned paper is bordered with a thin orange strip before it is added to a pale gray card base. The blue diamonds are adhered to the panel next, then the sentiment strip added to the orange diamond and it is popped up on the center of the two.






Of course, the diamonds in the sketch can be any shape you want to use. Check out the Clean Team designs and play along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie






4 comments:

  1. Your CAS graphic design is perfect! I love that subtle background pattern too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely win the prize for truest to the sketch! This all works perfectly together with it. I love the colors and the clean graphic design on this fabulous card, Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really made these gorgeous papers shine! Such a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!