Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #489

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #489!


My card came together so quickly this week as Linda's fun scatter of circles in this sketch had me digging for the Memory Box Small Ringlets die. I saw the circles as air bubbles and was thinking about an underwater scene. Next step was to pull out the Avery Elle That Bites and decide which one of these fun fish was going to be used.




A rectangle stencil was layered with a Memory Box Texture Wave stencil and inked with a couple shades of blue Distress Inks to add a bit of dimension and movement to the water. The MFT All About Dad sentiment is split between the air bubbles and bottom right corner to make a Father's Day card.




The Clean Team designers have great cards to check out at Freshly Made Sketches this week - we hope you play along!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie






9 comments:

  1. Such a cute design! I had a similar die (but huge) that I wanted to use, but couldn't find it. Story of my life. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection! I love that inked background with the subtle difference in the shades of blue. And that fish makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny card! Love it! The bright colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and I love the bright colors of your scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bubbles are perfect for the interpretation -- gotta love the face on your fish too

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just might be the most fun Father's Day card I've ever seen! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Jacquie - the expression on the fish's face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fabulous card Jacquie! I love that fish and the bubbles! That blue background stands out so nicely against the white! Perfect for Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually just laughed out loud at this card - especially at that little guy and his teeth!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!