Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #486

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #486!

I have the privilege of creating the sketch this week and went with one of my favorite design elements: a simple curved edge. For full disclosure, my sketch was heavily influenced by the Poppystamps Tall Curve Border die that has been sitting on my desk for a while. 




Both the curved edge panel and PTI Christmas Cheer sentiment are cut from shimmer cardstock. The Poppystamps Tall Border Snowflake die and a few smaller snowflakes are cut from Lawn Fawn Sparkle Pixie Dust paper.

The border dies are layered and popped up on a white panel before the sentiment is placed. The shimmer and sparkle are so pretty in real life and so hard to capture in a photo.



I am so excited to see how you use the sketch and whether you go big or small with your sentiments this week! Check out the fabulous Clean Team designs at Freshly Made Sketches and play along with us this week.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



8 comments:

  1. Total snowflake fan here! This is gorgeous! Love the diecuts and the scripty sentiment is wonderful! Thanks for a fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these intricate and gorgeous snowflakes! And your sketch was truly a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. So pretty with those colors and the pretty snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous wintery card! I'm not a huge fan of snow (so moving out to the mountains scares me!) but when it's hot and humid, I think I'll take some colder temperatures!!! Love the pretty blue and white together! Those snowflakes are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That die is perfect for this card!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Jacquie! What a lovely, soft card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! So crisp and clean and makes me feel chilly looking at it - mind you, that may have something to do with the fact we're coming into winter here :) Thanks for a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! this curved snowy panel makes such a delightful and fresh take on the sketch. I also love the gorgeous die cut sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!