Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #452

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #452!

My original plan was to use tropical leaves on my card given Amy's fabulous sketch,  but sweltering in a heat wave this past weekend had me longing for my childhood fall that involved a ginormous maple tree in the front yard. I don't miss raking leaves but I do miss the crisp air and changing colors.




Orange and red Distress Inks are used to color a white panel before the Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves are die cut and layered on the Taylored Expressions Brick embossed panel. The sentiment is from Ida Rose You Got This and has been sitting on my desk since it came home with me from Copic Boot Camp in January. I am so grateful to have had that little trip with a few of my crafting friends before the world screeched to a halt a few weeks later.



Check out the terrific Clean Team cards and play along with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card design and colors. Fantastic take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the colors you used and the design! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Fall leaves and their gorgeous colors! And I love that sentiment too. Such a pretty Fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Love the sentiment, and your leaves look marvelous on that brick background

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those leaves are just fabulous! I love the colour and that they're stitched! They stand out so nicely against that brick wall background! The perfect fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I said it already but this is everything I love about fall! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!