Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #447




Designer Kim Singdahlsen is the creative genius behind our sketch this week! I can't wait to see what you do with striped panel. I wanted a subtle background for my open flower die cut, so once again used a stencil to ink a tone-on-tone stripe.




The Taylored Expressions Wavy Stripe stencil helps soften the stripe and works with the rounded lines of the flower. I stayed with rounded lines, heat embossing a PTI Penned Elegance sentiment on a gray oval. A scatter of blue jewels finish this card.




The design team have amazing cards this week! I hope you are inspired to play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

7 comments:

  1. Your soft stenciling is delightful behind the die cut! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Lovely tone on tone, flower and the oval sentiment all work so perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! I love the simplicity of the card, with that lovely flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so soft and pretty! I love the tone-on-tone stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the soft blue behind that simple white die cut. The stripes are all the accent it needs - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! I just love that white die cut and the gorgeous blue! Those blue jewels are the perfect accent as well! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tone on tone stenciling! This is so pretty and I just can't get enough of those little gems.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!