Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #436



The framed panel in Jen's sketch had me reaching for an MFT Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames die, The Stamp Market Just Vines die and Taylored Expressions Rosy Posy embossing folder.  The frame is adhered over the embossed panel while I decided which version of the vine to adhere. 




After a bit of playing around, a teal vine outline was added first, then the white leaf pieces and finally a second vine outline in green.  An MFT Well Hello sentiment is heat embossed on the teal strip to finish this card.




I hope you check out the terrific Clean Team cards and play along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



7 comments:

  1. The simple green outline is fabulous against that wonderful background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the textured white and the pop of green! This is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty, Jacquie! All those details and they are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous die! I love how you embossed the background and laid the leaves right up to the scalloped edges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This card is just gorgeous Jacquie! I just love all of that white and the leaves look so beautiful against it! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly beautiful, elegant, stunning and absolutely gorgeous! I am in love with this card!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!