Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #423

Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #423!


Did Kim Singdahlsen know I left my The Stamp Market Rainbow Stripes dies on my desk in the hopes of making them work for another sketch when she gave us this fun design?  




The half circle element of the design was easy, but it did take a little longer to figure out how to incorporate the three strips. I finally settled on a trio of MFT Greetings and Salutations sentiments and speech bubble dies.




The Clean Team has fabulous cards to inspire you this week - I hope you play along!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the fun rainbow, which works perfectly with this sketch. And I love the speech bubbles, which also work perfectly with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright happy rainbow! The sentiments on black are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I LOVE this rainbow with the word balloons. FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you had those dies out - but how totally perfect are they for this sketch!! This is such a fun card - very unique and creative - and is going into my inspiration file!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, this card is just amazing! I just love that rainbow and I love those speech bubbles! They are just so fun! That rainbow is the cheeriest thing!! It will definitely brighten someone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific, fun card, Jacquie! This will delight whoever the lucky recipient is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!