Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #371





Our terrific sketch comes from Jen Mitchell this week. With a few Caprice Heart Layers sitting on my desk after I borrowed the die set from my crafting friend,  Joyce,  I knew I would use a heart on my card, but remember you can use any shape you want.
.




My heart is sitting on a MFT mini-scallop framed, embossed heart panel and layered with a PTI heart border die. The heat embossed sentiments are from the PTI With All My Heart stamp set.




I'm looking forward to seeing how Jen's design inspires you!

This card is also being linked to the Loving challenge at Time Out.




Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


14 comments:

  1. Wow! This is fantastic! I love the way you use the dies so well together and that heart just blows me away as it is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used those fabulous dies. Wonderful colors, and the sketch is perfect with this design. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT HEART. Just an awesome choice of layers and dies for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous die cut! Love them!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! That heart is amazing against the textured background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The textures on your card are wonderful! And the design on the heart is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply amazing...just love your sweet heart card and plan to case you on this! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect way to show off that incredible die!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty Valentine! I love that gorgeous heart, the sweet scalloped frame and the embossed hearts! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore that heart die! It adds such a WOW factor. And the hearts in the background add a lovely touch of texture. Fabulous card, Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh you've reminded me I've got that heart die and really should use it again! :) . Beautiful card and such wonderful texture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, Jacquie! LOVE that die- Birchpress dies are so amazing! You really tied it all together with your balance of colors and white space. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! I love the colors you used for the heart die and the white on white background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!