Monday, February 22, 2016

ColourQ #329

Yesterday I had a fun afternoon and evening crafting with a few of my local creative friends. We used to get together at least once a month and somehow have let that slip away. It is hard to decide what to bring along on these crafting dates, but I knew I wanted to use my PTI Quilled Elegance stamp set to make a card for Colour Q Challenge #329.






The pop of color came from a Copic marker (BG15) with a touch of Wink of Stella.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

7 comments:

  1. Great take of the challenge !
    Ineke X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card...love it! Thank you for playing the CQC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and elegant. I always love this stamp--and you have used it perfectly. It looks great with just the one Copic color. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacquie this is beautiful I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stunning, Jacquie! Wish I was within your stamping circle!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you wanted to use this stamp,Jacquie. It is lovely framing the sentiment with the one pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, what a wonderful stylish and elegant card, Jacquie!!!! LOVE this!!!! Such a great colour you worked with!!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!