Saturday, November 14, 2015

CTS149 + SSS Thinking of You & Muse #141

I have a couple of cards to share today. I immediately saw the CAS(E) This Sketch #149 as perfect for a sympathy or "thinking of you" card, which is also the challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog.



          


Tumbled Glass Distress Ink is stenciled onto a Soft Stone card base, a Technique Tuesday sentiment added next and then a Poppystamps Massa Leaf die cut is adhered with a twine bow.





Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


For this second card, I took the offset panel design, watercolor and embossed dot panel from Michele's inspiration card for Muse #141 to make this Thank You card.







I'm not sure I've ever used the little flower and leaf stamps from Technique Tuesday Fabulous stamp set, but the "thank you" is one of my favorite.




Isn't the Delicata Gold ink amazing!

I can't post today without mentioning the terrorist attacks in Paris. I lived in France for a year after finishing university and the country will always be very special to me. My head is trying to make sense of a senseless and cruel act and my heart is broken for the French people today.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

9 comments:

  1. Jacquie I'm so happy to see two cards to thank you for! Your CTS card is so beautiful - you've captured that sketch just beautifully and used my favorite T.T. sentiment! Those darling little flowers on your Muse card are so cute!! Of course you know I'm in love with the embossing, right? Thanks for playing cards with me this week, Jacquie!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these roses softly coloured! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. both cards are just lovely... especially like the CTS card... so serene and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your beautiful cards, Jacquie!!! Lovely take on the CTS sketch and such a great card for Muse!!!
    Have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both stunning cards, Jacquie, and your embossing is fantastic! Congratulations on the HM honor!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right about that sketch being perfect for "thinking of you" and sympathy cards, Jacquie. Yours is so serene and beautiful. Your MUSE card is full of color and shine and texture. Just what the challenge ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jacquie - apologies for my late visit to your blog for the challenge - last week got completely away from me! Your cards are beautiful, so pretty and delicate.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!