Saturday, March 30, 2013

CASology + MFTWSC117 + Simon Says

Two things have conspired to really mess up my schedule this week: first, the kids have been on Spring Break and second, my dear husband has been coming home well before dinner.

If I see my husband in the afternoon, my mind says "it must be the weekend". I mean, it is Saturday morning now and he just called to say he is on the way home from checking on a project. The really exciting news for us is his office moved this week, so when I get the call he just left the office it means I see him in 15-20 minutes instead of 60-90 minutes (unless the fair is on, then add another 30-60 minutes).

This is my longwinded way to say I thought last night was Sunday and that I'd missed the CASology deadline.

Turns out I didn't, so here is the card I created.


The CASology Cue this week was "hope" and I made a CAS get well card that is heading off to a cousin.




This next card is based on the My Favorite Things sketch #117 - details of their weekly challenge can be found on the MFT Forum at Splitcoaststampers.


I have a few nieces & nephews that are either graduating or at a crossroad right now, so this will be heading off to one of them. I kept it very CAS and even used one of the brads that has hidden in my stash for years.

Because Anything Goes at Simon Says Stamp this week, I will link up the first card over there.

Happy Easter to all of those celebrating this weekend. There is a big gap between Western & Orthodox Easters this year, so we are still in the middle of Lent and looking forward to our lamb roast on May 5th.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie




7 comments:

  1. This is fun - I love the colours and the huge coffees! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fun cups would certainly help me perk up! Love the paper-piecing anf the fun image...so cute! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. I love the first one, the images are great, I definitely have mornings like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, but I love the coffee cups for CASology. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards! I love the color combinations you used! Great images and designs! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great coffee-lovers card, Jacquie! Perfect sentiment for the image!

    How wonderful for you that every day seems like the weekend, ha! But, seriously, I am very happy that the hubs doesn't have to be on the road so long anymore; what a drag that is.

    Happy Easter to you and the whole family!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fab cards. I love the paper piecing of your get well card. And, the graduation card is just perfect for setting the right tone for a new graduate.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!