Thursday, October 4, 2012

Tuesday Trigger - Soup to Nuts

The Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World should not have been such a challenge to a font junkie, but for some reason it was. I love the colors, circles, variety of fonts, but just didn't have a design coming together.


.


Lucky for me it was a two week trigger! Yesterday I was playing around with some ideas for Christmas cards and came up with this.




Maybe I just need to let my subconscious take over and do the designing for me, because I do believe the Trigger image was involved in this design.

The numbers are chipboard pieces that I covered in paper from an American Crafts paper pad. The "5" was punched out of the circle and then the back covered with a scrap of black paper. The music paper is from Authentique Festive, which might be my favorite Christmas line this year.

A sentiment from the Papertrey Ink's Happiest of Holidays stamp set finishes off the card.

I am also entering this card in the World Card Making Day Week Christmas Card Challenge at Moxie Fab World.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


3 comments:

  1. Very clever! Love the use of kraft with the green and red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jacquie! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge. I am hoping to get to make something today! I have been sick as a dog for so long!!!! Yucky! Ready for some crafty time! :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!