Monday, August 27, 2012

MFTWSC86 Splash of Color

With both dear children in school this morning I had a little time to play!

I'm loving the color in the My Mind's Eye Summer Splash designer paper pad, so that inspired me to pull out the My Favorite Things Clearly Sentimental About Art stamp set and the current Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch to create this card.




Here is the sketch from the MFT Blog.


I used a couple of sentiments from the stamp set, mounting one on a fishtail flag that I cut both ends and used as part of the bottom border along with the notched border die.

A cascade of buttons was used to embellish the center panel - all tied with my favorite waxed linen of course.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie







1 comment:

  1. Love the buttons, of course! And I like the splash of color in the bottom sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!