Monday, May 28, 2012

man-tastic

Love that description form Moxie Fab World for their Tuesday Trigger this week: man-tastic!

This is the inspiration photo:

As soon as I saw this photo, I thought of the stash of chipboard petals I had. These came in a big chipboard set that I received many years ago - I've wondered why I hold on to them, and now I know LOL.

My card came together very quickly - just a peak at my work in progress.


I had a grey paper in my original plan, but didn't like the way it looked with the other, richer colors. 

My final card is another one for father's day - both dear kids have laid claim to this one!


Most of our weekend was spent installing a new patio - so happy with the way it looks!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



7 comments:

  1. Clever you! Need photos of the new patio.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! - happy things went well with the Patio for you... just in time for the summer ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This is a very inventive way of using petals. You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever and unique take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the inspiration piece. Very striking card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever and creative take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and your take on the trigger photo! Wow!!!! I would want this card too for my Dad! :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!