Monday, April 16, 2012

catching up

It is so hard to spend time cleaning & organizing when I have cards that need to be made {grin}.

I spent some more time yesterday getting caught up on the MFTWSC sketch that I missed last week.

This is sketch 66:


And my take on it:

And the inside:

Obviously, it is a birthday card and will be dropped in the mail this week for one of my dear sisters (who is not panicking about the mounting numbers on the birthday cake, but does have a great sense of humor).

The papers are all from Crate Paper's Story Teller 6x6 designer paper pad and the stamp set is a new Who's That Girl from My Favorite Things. A few nesties and a border die round out the supply list.

I have a big project due this week - creating my own color wheel! If only I could cut pieces from my cardstock collection, I'd be done in five minutes.  


Our wheel must be created using a specific set of paints colors, which means we are even creating the primary colors! I spent 2 hours trying to master blue, violet and red violet on Friday, so this is not as easy as it sounds. 


I've already taken over the dining room with my reorganizing project - so it looks like paint swatches will have to be spread through the kitchen. It is a very good thing dear husband is away for a few days - thankfully the kids never mind when I tell them to eat in front of the TV!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

1 comment:

  1. Love the paper piecing! And the differnt prints! You are getting to be the master!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!