Wednesday, February 15, 2012

clean & simple for Valentine's Day

hope you all had a sweet Valentine's Day . . .

I love quick, clean and simple cards like these that  I whipped up in about 30 minutes Tuesday afternoon. I made 2 of these - one for each of the kids:


A small & medium fiskars heart punch and a sentiment stamp were all that I needed. The small hearts are on pop dots and overlap slightly the larger hearts.

These will be finished off with a Starbucks gift card.

For my dear husband, I used the same punches and laid the small hearts out to create a big heart pattern - about half were adhered using pop dots. A small oops in the stamped sentiment (it was crooked) was covered by stamping on the pink heart and using it to cover the oops.




until next time . . .



1 comment:

  1. Okay, when did the blog go live!! Great simple, quick cards!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!