Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2015 Year in Review

It is hard to believe another year has whizzed by far too quickly, but here we are at the end of December. I'm enjoying seeing other card makers looking back on what they created this year and thought I would share a few of my favorite cards from 2015.






















It is a bit of an eclectic mix, but there are definite trends coming through: I love CAS designs, bold colors, dies and shaker boxes!

I hope you are finding a little creative time as things seem to slow down at the end of the year. Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

9 comments:

  1. I remember and enjoyed each of these posts. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous roundup of a truly creative year for you! I'm so impressed with the variety of techniques (and colors!) you've used. Hoping this new year brings you much joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gosh Jacquie! I picked the right day for a visit! WOW.. I dont know where to start.. so many beauties - I love all the bold color and sparkle and shine. Good way to show off your style.. hugs from your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so remember that gorgeous Love You card, Jacquie! well, they're all beautiful, honestly! Happy New Year!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so lovely to see all these gorgeous cards in one post, Jacquie ... what a wonderful review ... and such fabulous inspiration ... thank you! Happy New Year to you! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your favvies! I'm pretty sure they're favorites of ours too! Love the box and all the shakers! Really fun review! Happy New Year! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do see a trend that makes the cards so 'you', Jacquie. Each one is a lovely statement and I enjoy seeing all your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so cool!! And you definitely do like your dies - love how you used them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year, Jacquie. Fantastic selection of cards here. I think I remember every single one! And have pinned quite a few.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!