Saturday, December 26, 2015

Papertrey Ink December 2015 Blog Hop + Simon Says

Welcome to the Papertrey Ink December 2015 Blog Hop! I think I'm going to call 2015 the Year of the Shaker, because the inspiration photo provided this month immediately inspired a couple of last minute shaker gift tags.




The "joy" on the second plate in the inspiration photo made me think of my PTI One Liner Die, so I pulled that out along with PTI's Tag Sale #4 die to cut the layers for the shaker tag.  Ribbons, fiber, bells & sequins finish the tag off.

Blog-hop-logo
Blog hop inspiration


I'm also linking this tag to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog where the challenge this week is to Make It Sparkle.


Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie




27 comments:

  1. Cute shaker tag Jacquie! The festive bells are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME inspired shaker card Jacquie! LOVE the colors with the black~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jackie, This shaker tag is so fabulous!! I love the sweet little bells you've attached to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I never think to use those One Liner dies for anything other than cards! I will have to remember this! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Shaker Tag I amazing and I like the bells on top. Great accent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, love those jingle bells! Very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That is gorgeous Jacquie! Such a fun shaker tag! Love the little bells at the top too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW! Jacquie, this tag is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely tag, those coloured and sparkly bells are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those little sequins! Beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those little sequins! Beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful shaker ornament, Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, a shaker tag! I love it, and have never thought of using a tag for a shaker---I'll be putting one of these on my "to do" list.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun, festive shaker tag!! Such a great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so dang cute Jacquie! Absolutely LOVE it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So so festive, Jacquie! Love your shaker, jingle bell tag!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So much fun, Jacquie. I want to shake it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loooove those bells, Jacquie! Great take on the inspiration photo! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!