Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Papertrey Ink November 2015 Blog Hop

I am participating in the Papertrey Ink November 2015 Blog Hop today. Nichole Heady gave us this gorgeous photo to inspire us with a nontraditional Christmas color scheme.

Blog-hop-logo

Blog Hop Inspiration


I recreated the framed mirror with a couple of Nestabilities and Kraft Core Metallic Silver paper, making it into a shaker box. A couple of sentiments from the Christmas Cheer Stamp Set are stamped in Simply Chartreuse ink at the top and bottom of the frame and the matching glitter paper die cut is adhered across the sides.




The shaker is filled with an assortment of aqua, silver and white micro beads and chartreuse, aqua, teal and clear sequins before being sealed. A few sequins and rainstones are scattered across the front of the card, echoing the diagonal line of the die cut sentiment.





This was a tough card to photograph as the die cut either created a shadow or was mirrored on the silver paper.

I'm off to see how everyone else was inspired by these fabulous colors.

My dear husband is going rogue again this year and putting lamb on the rotisserie for Thanksgiving dinner. I have to have my turkey, fresh cranberry sauce and mountain of stuffing so our table will be very full. I hope everyone else celebrating Thanksgiving this week has a great, relaxing holiday! 

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



29 comments:

  1. Oooh! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card, Jacquie!!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shaker card and I love the silver in the window! I think you did a great job photographing it but I know what you mean. Beautiful Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love the way you used the Spellbinder dies to create a shaker card. I'll have to check my stash for other ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Jacquie! I love the shaker card you created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so clever to think of doing the mirror! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous!! Your photo's came out fabulous, but I know what your saying. I struggled with mine too. Your photos came out perfectly and so did your stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great !!!Love it
    Ineke X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leave it to you to think of a way to bring a unique work of art to the hop, Jacquie! This is exquisite and genius!! I see you're going out-of-the-box for Thanksgiving, too, and I don't mean Stove Top Stuffing! You sound like a fun group! Enjoy!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally in love...this shaker is just stunning Jacquie! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sparkle and amazing color.... the perfect CAS shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful shaker card with the silver behind the colorful sequins and beads!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Shaker card, and love the teal coloured glittery paper you used for the Christmas Cheer diecut sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so clever! Love the 'mirror' and your shaker card. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally fun and beautiful shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOO, OOOO a shaker! Love this card, Jacquie. So fun and cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fabulous Jacquie! I love that you picked up on the mirror in the inspiration photo. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful take on the challenge Jacquie! Love the placement of the holiday die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh what a fun fabulous and sparkly card! This is really amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a fun shaker card! Love that sparkly sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful shaker! The micro beads are a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW, Jacquie, what a fantastic shaker!!!! So very, very beautiful!!! Love the colours!!!
    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous shaker! I love the silver for the background, so clever and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this Jacquie! Gorgeous shine and festive shaker~

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous shaker card, simple and so very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is just stunning Jacquie - so beautifully CAS. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your shaker card, and how you recreated the shape of that mirror. Your Thanksgiving sounds delicious, and I hope it was a happy one.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am in awe, Jacquie. This is one of the most beautiful cards ever, and you've made a LOT of beautiful ones.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!