Thursday, December 24, 2015

CASology Week 178: Merry + Color Throwdown #373 + Simon Says

I've been working on a few last minute tags today, but they aren't quite ready for sharing, so I thought I'd share another holiday card as I wanted to post and wish everyone out there celebrating tomorrow a very, very Merry Christmas!




This super quick and easy card is made with the Savvy Deer Head die, a very old Stampendous jewel sticker, MFT sentiment and Delicata Gold ink.




The gold rimmed, red circle jewel turns my deer head into Rudolph. As always, it takes a few photos to try capture the shimmer & sparkle of the luscious Delicata Golden Glitz ink.




I am linking this card up to the CASology Week 178: Merry challenge, the Color Throwdown #373 to make any Christmas creation in any colors and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge to Make It Sparkle.



Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


We are having a quiet dinner at home this year. My son had his wisdom teeth out on Monday and we weren't sure how he'd be feeling by Christmas day but I'm happy to report after a day of pudding & yogurt he is doing fabulously and once again emptying the fridge & pantry. I am really looking forward to a quiet, relaxing weekend with the family.

Merry Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

8 comments:

  1. Jacqui, great card, wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and Happy
    New Year !

    Ineke x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Rudy's shiny red nose! Merry Christmas, Jacquie! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas Jacquie! So glad you could join us at CASology with this glorious Rudolph! And that delicata gold is officially on my Wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe very quick and easy, but also super effective Jacquie!
    LOVE this!
    Thanks for joining us at Casology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very regal Rudolph you have there, Jacquie. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card. Love the red nose on the reindeer and the gold sentiment. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Make it Sparkly challenge.
    Gayatri XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic, Jacquie. I especially love that nose. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know why but your card gave me a good giggle. That red gem with the touch of gold around it is so perfect! Love love love it! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!