Friday, August 24, 2012

Colour Q #151 plus CAS-ual Friday 67

Just a quickie card today to satisfy my crafting craving - I hope to get in some real time tomorrow morning.




I saw the CAS-ual Friday Challenge this morning was to use banners and flags on a project. Hmm, my new PTI Hello Sunshine die set was sitting on my desk - I wonder what kind of banner it could create?

CFC67:  Create a Clean And Simple project that features banners or flags.

A quick check of the current Colour Q Challenge, and I had my palette.


I stamped part of the string from the PTI Banner Builder die set for my banner to sit on, cut a few "sunshine" rays and finished the card with a sentiment from the My Favorite Things Let's Toast stamp set - super fast and easy!

The turquoise paper is from  My Mind's Eye Hootenanny line and the orange is from Authentique's Enchanted pad. The gray dots came from my scrap pile and I just don't have time right now to track down the origin.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


8 comments:

  1. Those banners are wonderful. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacquie this is so lovely! I haven't tried making banners with that set and I just LOVE it! Great card and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool card! The banners are terrific. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those clean & simple banners! Really classy card! Great use of the colors! Thank you for playing at ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Jacquie, love the way you used the colors with your banners! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really need to be submitting to Papercrafts! Your stuff is right up their alley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those long layered banners! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your card make a nice bold statement. Love the long banners. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!