Sunday, November 18, 2018

Muse #291 + 25 Days of Christmas Tags: Day 12, 13 and15

I have three tags to share inspired by Muse #291 and 25 Days of Christmas Tags.


Tracey's Muse tag is also featured on Day 12, and the inspiration for my first tag.




The MFT bears are stamped and masked so the Worn Lipstick and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks can be blended and splattered. I'm in love with this sky color!

A few soft Copic colors and Mama Elephant sentiment finish this tag off quickly.




For Day 13, it is Teri Anderson's peppermint drink that inspired me to pull out a coffee cup die and embossing folder.




A Hero Arts sentiment is stamped on the Memory Box die making this a super quick and simple tag.




For Day 15, Monica Taylor's stag head and use of patterned paper caught my eye.




I cut my stag head from patterned paper, taking care to line up the nose with a red flower. Keeping this one super simple, I stamped "to" and "from" on the back and left the front without a sentiment.




Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



9 comments:

  1. Wow, they are all beautiful and great take on Tracey’s tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im also in love with this colour combination for the sky for the Muse card challenge. Love your tag instantly especially when I saw those amazing cuddly bears. Wanted to do one just the same but refrained for now lol. Fabulous idea using them.
    Also love all the other tags you have made, brilliant all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun assortment of tags! Those bears are as cute as can be and your blended background looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacquie what a jammed packed post! I love your blended sky for the polar bear tag and wonderful inspired by cards for the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love all those fabulous tags. I don't do many tags myself but you certainly do a great job creating them. I give very few gifts as we mostly give out money so that might be why I don't make them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Came to tell you how sweet your Muse tag was and was regaled by all these other fabulous tags. Each one is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! An array of absolutely marvelous tags, each one a gift in and of itself! I'm especially crushing over your polar bear and cub...sooooo cute! Beautiful and creative, all! Thrilled that you're playing tag with us at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My Goodness! LOVE that sky color in your first tag, and the whole ting is so sweet! And your second tag is sooo perfect for those difficulte "male" tags!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tags - love the stag cut in that paper and the embossed background to the coffee cup...
    Really enjoying taking part in
    25 Days of Christmas Tags
    Susan Renshaw
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!