Tuesday, November 13, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Days 2, 4 and 7

I'm still catching up on Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags and have a trio of designs to share today.


 For Day 2, I was smitten with Kymona Tracey's charm embellished watercolored tags.


 


A trio of PTI Folded Tags are watercolored with Zig Real Brush markers before the Mama Elephant Jingle Greetings sentiments added. Each tag has a snowflake charm and jingle bell added to their twine ties.




For Day 4, Design Team member Carole Mayne inspired me with her layered tags.




 The MFT Tag Builder Blueprints and Gift Tag Greetings are used to create this trio of tags in white. black and kraft combinations.




The tags are stacked so the second sentiment is hidden.




For Day 7, I was inspired Tracey's layered ornament tag.




Once again, Design Team member Joyce came to the rescue and I borrowed her Birch Press Design Caprice Heart Layer dies to cut the layers in Christmas colors.




A MFT Jingle All the Way heat embossed sentiment and white silk ribbon finish off this tag. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

10 comments:

  1. More beautiful tags, you are really turning them out. Just out of interest are you able to link each image into the challenge from the one post, I tried this once and was not able to and just wondered as you are doing three in each post. Thanks in advance if you have time to respond xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy making some great tags I see! I especially like that layered heart with the traditional Christmas colors! What a cool idea to use a heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are rocking the tags, Jacquie! I love them all but especially the neutral, layered ones - so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The packages under your tree are going to look so sweet adorned with these fun tags, Jacquie! Your watercolored versions with the jingle bells and snowflake charms are really pretty. Love the shapes you've used for them, too. And I think if I had to choose a favorite from all your tags, it would be the ones with the hidden messages! Adorable. You've done Carole proud! And your heart tag is really lovely. It has a fun sentiment, too. All of these are delightful!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tags and I especially love that last lacy heart one in the Christmas colors. That is so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous, Jacquie. I really am so inspired by the way you made tags out of those BP heart dies. Thanks so much for playing along at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your beautiful tags will add extra style and pizzazz to the gifts you pair them with or, make for some lovely gift sets! All are stunning but I'm especially smitten with the 'hidden message' set. Striking! So delighted to have inspired your design and you, in turn, have inspired me to give this technique another go! Thrilled you shared your festive delights in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love the watercolored and layered tags. Pinned them for future inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness.... What beautiful tags! Just receiving the tags would be an incredible gift. :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!