Wednesday, November 21, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Day 17, 18 and 19

I have another trio of tags to share for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2018 challenge. All the details can be found at In My Creative Opinion.

For Day 17, Carol Mayne's whimsical trees prompted me to pull out a rarely used wood mounted stamp from Savvy.


 


I also pulled out my rarely used Brillance inks for a little shimmer. The sentiments are from PTI Traveler's Journal December Typed Words.




For Day 18,  I was inpsired by Kay Miller's red and aqua colored snowman tag.




I stamped the snowman and sign onto a white panel and then die cut the image to fit in the center of an aqua tag. The snow and trim on the hat have a little added sparkle thanks to Wink of Stella.




For Day 19,  it is the stitched tree on Melinda Spinks's tag that caught my eye.




Stitched line dies were used to cut the edges of the tree first and then the tag was embossed with the falling snowflakes. Gold thread was stitched through the holes to great the tree. A simple heat embossed MFT Snow Globe sentiment finishes this tag.




Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

4 comments:

  1. Wow...so many wonderful tags! Love your stitched tree, simply amazing! Thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Day of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post, Jacquie. All of your creations are so festive. Thanks so much for playing along at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are so wonderfully made. What a fabulous assortment of tag designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super set of dies. Love the gold stitched one!
    Really enjoying taking part in
    25 Days of Christmas Tags
    So much inspiration!
    Susan Renshaw
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!