Thursday, November 15, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Day 11, 12 & 14

I'm almost caught up with Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags with three more to share today. You can get all the challenge details at In My Creative Opinion.



For Day 11,  I was inspired by one of Joyce Mehrberg's tags.




I used the same colors as Joyce, reversing the tag and poinsettia colors. The "o" from the MFT sentiment is replaced with a Poppystamps Small Blooming Poinsettia die cut.




For Day 12,  Joyce is once again the inspiration with her sweet, CAS tags.




Lawn Fawn Simple Celebrate Winter provides the images and sentiment for this Copic colored pair of tags.




For Day 14,  Natasha Kara's tag had me reaching for my Rubbernecker Watercolor Candle stamp.




After the image and a MFT Snow Globe sentiment are heat embossed on the tag, Zig Real Brush markers are used to color the image.




This tag is also being linked to the Muse: Christmas Visions #113 challenge.


Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


7 comments:

  1. So many pretty tags. I am not a tag person myself. And, the gifts sent to Japan can not even be wrapped. I always thought seeing the pretty wrappings was one of the joys of Christmas myself. So it sort of bummed me out a bit. I guess due to Customs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags, Jacquie. So touched that I was the inspiration for some of them. Love how you reversed the color scheme in your first tag, and those long thin tags are just too much fun. Your last tag is gorgeous...you can do way more with those Zigs than I ever could. Thanks so much for playing along at Tracey's 25 Day of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tags, but that JOY with the beautiful poinsettia die is just fabulous! (I might "need" that die.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! An array of gorgeous tags that are gifts in and of themselves! The joy+poinsetta is stunning! More gems in the 25 Days gallery; thank you!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing! Love the detail on the tiny poinsettia and the simplicity of your long tags and the glow on your candles! Thanks for joining us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many lovely tags, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely set of tags! Love that tiny poinsettia die and your final candle tag!
    Really enjoying taking part in
    25 Days of Christmas Tags
    Susan Renshaw
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!