Sunday, November 11, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Days 1, 3 and 6

It is once again time for Tracey McNeely of In My Creative Opinion's 25 Days of Christmas Tags


Even though house guests have kept me from creating until this weekend, I have been checking the blog daily and the inspiration is amazing! All the details on how to play along and be eligible for a fabulous collection of prizes are on the blog.

From Day 1, I loved the detailed top of Debby Yates's tag and was lucky enough to join 25 Days of Christmas Tags Design Team member, Joyce Mehrberg, for some crafting on Friday where I discovered a similar Reverse Confetti die in her collection.


  


The Bubbly Tag Topper is cut in green and added to the black tag base. The Mama Elephant Jingle Greetings sentiment is heat embossed in pink and a pair of pink fibers finish this tag.




From Day 3,  it is Jessica Frost-Ballas who inspired me with her inked and sprayed tag.




A PTI tag is inked with Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Inks before being sprayed with a shimmer mist. An MFT Hand Lettered Holiday sentiment is added to the PTI Christmas Cuts snowflake die before it is layered over the inked tag. Echoing Jessica's sequin trim, I added a shimmery fibre to tie the tag.




From Day 6,  it is Debbie Marcinkiewicz who inspired me with her white embossed sentiments on black tags.



The PTI Tag Sale: Quilted Die provided the base for this tag. I decided to keep this one white & black, adding a PTI Silver White Winter snowflake die cut from shimmer cardstock and MFT Snow Globe sentiment. A textured fibre provides the tie for this tag.




I have a few more tags to photograph and plan more crafting tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie






7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous trio of tags Jacquie ... so crisp and fresh ... love the different cords you used, they're wonderfully texture-y and add a perfect touch of pizazz to this collection! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacquie, these are all fabulous! I love the colors and whimsical style of your first tag - truly merry and bright! Your shimmer fibre is a great addition to that frosty, shimmery snowflake tag, and I love the navy/white combo of your third tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing these tags made, especially since I saw what you were busily cutting last Friday. I love them all. Thanks so much for playing along at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your tags are PRETTY! I especially like that purple sentiment on the "Merry and Bright" tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More gorgeous tags! I've loved looking through your posts.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!