Monday, November 12, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Day 5, 8 and 9

I'm getting caught up with Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags with another trio of tags to share. You can find all the challenge details here.



Newton's Nook Designs is the sponsor for Day 5 and I was inspired by several of the ornament shaped tags and Design Team member Lindsey M-P's stockings to pair a PTI with Newton's Nook Designs Holiday Wishes images and MFT Snow Globe Sentiments.




The images were stamped first, then the tags die cut and the images colored with a rainbow selection  of Copic markers.




For Day 8, I was inspired by Linda Walmsley's Santa on a repeated stamped sentiment background.




MFT's Jingle All the Way stamp set provided both the image and sentiment for this tag. Santa was stamped  and masked, the sentiments added and then the Santa colored with Copic markers. Nuvo Gloss Drops add a little texture to the hat trim and beard.




For Day 9, I was inspired by Design Team member Joyce Mehrberg's delightful wreath wearing flamingo.




It is actually Joyce's stamp that I stamped and die cut while crafting with her a few days ago. I used the PTI Made with Love Tags 2 dies to provide a base for the Copic colored flamingo and added a heat embossed MFT Snow Globes sentiment.




Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


5 comments:

  1. All of your tags are so pretty....bright and festive with the colors you chose. I don't know which is my favorite....all so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of your tags and how you got your inspiration. They look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun trio of tags! Happy that I could help inspire your first pair of tags, they are CAS and cute. Great take on Linda's Day 8 card. And how fun that you got to play with my teammate Joyce and end up with a sweet, tropical-themed tag! Thanks for playing along with us at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love every one of these darling tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great set of tags! Love the Merry Everything!
    Really enjoying taking part in
    25 Days of Christmas Tags
    Susan Renshaw
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!