Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #540

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #540!


I took a super clean and simple approach to Jen Mitchell's terrific sketch this week, creating the overlapping panels with Spiced Marmalade and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks and a Taylored Expressions stencil. I masked off about an inch of the stencil to get a smaller rectangle the fit the design better.




An MFT Greetings and Salutations sentiment is stamped overlapping the orange panel and then The Stamp Market Just Vines die cut and a trio of sequins are to finish the design.




I hope you check out the fabulous Clean Team designs at Freshly Made Sketches and play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



4 comments:

  1. I love, love, love these bright colors! Your overlapping panels are just gorgeous. And I love how you highlighted them with the simple white die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful Jacquie! I love the pretty rectangles - so bright and cheery and that die stands out so nicely! I also love that fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this beautiful and bright card. Great take on the sketch. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so bright and cheerful and the white die-cut really pops against the background. Love this!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!