Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #539

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #539!



Our challenge leader, Jen Timko, has given us a terrific sketch that is wide open for creative ideas! This is one of those sketches that had so many different thoughts swirling in my head. The funny thing is I started with candles, couldn't make the idea in my head happen on paper, played with another bunch of ideas and then came back to candles after I found the perfect sentiment for the circle element.




An older Sweet'n Sassy Birthday Word Art stamp set designed by my real life friend, Gloria Stengel, brought me back to the candle theme. The Elizabeth Crafts Candles die cuts are layered and adhered over the numbers stamped on the soft gray panel and then Ranger Liquid Platinum heat embossed sentiment added.

I love the touch of extra color from the Essential by Ellen thin circle frame die cut adds to finishing the design.



Check out the terrific Clean Team designs at Freshly Made Sketches and play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card Jacquie! I just love those candles and the numbers! It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so clever! I love how you used the sketch with those candles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jacqui - that sentiment made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!