Tuesday, June 7, 2022

CASology Challenge #404: RIDE

 Welcome to CASology Challenge #404!



I went in many different directions (bikes, amusement parks, cars, trains, planes, etc.) before settling on riding the waves as inspiration for my card this month. The beach is my happy place and I am lucky enough to watch surfers ride the waves several times a week.




The Kerri Bradford Waves stamp set provided both the sweet surfboard and sentiment for this card. My Tim Holtz stamp platform is indispensable in creating the evenly spaced images and lining everything up perfectly. The boards are colored with Copic Markers and the panel popped up on a white card base. 




I hope you check out the amazing design team creations and play along with us this month!


Jacquie Southas (you are here)


Guest Designer: Marieke!
 
We are looking forward to seeing how RIDE inspires you - just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! This is a month long challenge, so you have until 9 AM Monday, July 4th  (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

1 comment:

  1. what a fab take-hadn't even thought of this! And what a perfect CAS card-all that lovely white space and then those pops of bright colours-all the things I love x

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!