Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #425




I had an idea immediately for Cécile's great sketch, but the execution was not coming together. The card sat on my desk for a few days as I rearranged the arrows in various colors from our local high school along with a graduation cap die cut substituting for the butterfly.




In the end, I realized I wanted to highlight the movement of layered arrows more than adding the cap and left off that element. The sentiment is from a very old MFT Inspire By Knowledge stamp set.




I hope you check out the stunning Clean Team cards this week and play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


10 comments:

  1. What a great card for the sketch. Love the sentiment and its font. Great job! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super design using the sketch and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Love the different arrows, and the sentiment is just perfect; a wonderful graduation card indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Jacquie! I just love those arrow and I love that sentiment! This is such a fantastic graduation card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those arrows are perfect! Wonderful graphic design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your clever take on the sketch and that fabulous sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I LOVE your fun arrows. GREAT Design!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The epitome of clean and simple! Outstanding use of dies, the sketch- everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So simple and yet so striking. I love your clever take on the sketch and how you played with the arrows' movements!

    ReplyDelete
  10. PERFECT!! I'm definitely keeping it in my inspiration files for future graduations!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!