Tuesday, March 31, 2020

CASology Challenge #365: KITE





I measured and cut a patterned paper kite, used a stencil to add interest to the sky and left the pieces to sit on my desk while I searched for just the right sentiment. My initial plan was to use a simple hello, but I have to admit our current Stay At Home orders have me feeling a bit on edge and wanting to say something more.




I found what I was looking for with an older Paper Smooches Group Hugs stamp set sentiment. Tiny snips of crepe paper adhered to the twine tail and a trio of Pretty Pink Posh Jewels add a little extra interest to the design.




The design team has great cards this week!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Guest Designer: Claire!

We are looking forward to seeing how KITE inspires you - just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! This is a two week challenge, so you have until 9 AM Monday, April 14th (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

4 comments:

  1. Jacquie-this is just lovely-super background and adore the 3 little tags on the kite-such fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sky background to fly that kite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and a PERFECT sentiment for the days we're in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those soft clouds are so pretty, Jacquie and I love the sentiment you chose.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!