Tuesday, March 17, 2020

CASology Challenge #364: TEA





As much as I love my coffee, the day almost always starts with a big mug of Good Earth Sweet & Spicy tea. I pulled out a very, very old MFT teapot die and paired it with a Greetings and Salutations Sentiments for this design.




The teapot is popped up on a scalloped edge panel for a little extra interest.




Check out the terrific design team cards!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Guest Designer: Arlene!

Sponsor: STAMPlorations!

We are looking forward to seeing how TEA inspires you - just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! This is a two week challenge, so you have until 9 AM Monday, March 30th (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

5 comments:

  1. such a pretty teacup and I do love them...earl grey for me! Love the fresh colours and the sweet die you used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful CAS design. Love the teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, your teapot and sentiment is reminiscent of sitting and chatting with dear friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a great die and I love the patterned aper you used with it - perfectly cozy!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!