Tuesday, October 2, 2018

CASology Week 315: GRATITUTE

Welcome to Week 315 at CASology!




Our cue word had me thinking about the little things that make me grateful, and with temperatures dropping into my favorite zone, I'm grateful for cool nights and warm days where the windows are always wide open.




I love this Avery Elle die and cut into the pink patterned paper, careful to hang onto the little pieces knowing they are needed when the white die cut is inset into the panel. A scalloped frame adds a finishing touch to this truly fast CAS card.




The design team has gorgeous cards this week!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Guest Designer:  Haris and Coni!

We are looking forward to seeing how GRATITUDE inspires you - just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! You have until 9 AM Monday, October 8st.  (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


3 comments:

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!