Saturday, February 9, 2013

Papertrey Ink 6th Anniversary Challenges Take Three

We have three babies due in the extended family over the next 6 or so weeks - one for sure a girl, one for sure a boy and a mystery third. When I saw the 6th Anniversary Contest this morning at PTI's blog was to create a tag or gift bag inspired by a pin on Pinterest, I knew it would be for a baby gift.

Head over to Capture the Moment for all the details and to join in the fun!

This is the tag I pinned:

Mason Jar birthday tags

And the one I made using PTI's Friendship Jar Stamp set and Jar dies, along with some My Mind's Eye Papers and a Tiny Tag.



It's a tag with a tag!

I also made a card CASEing this one from PTI Design Team member Cristina Kowalczyk, whose CAS style I so admire. She highlighted it as one of her 6 favorites from the past year.




My card is for the sweet little baby girl that will be here in a week or so.




The sentiment stamps are from Mega Mixed Messages and Daily Designs Sentiments and the little hearts are from the With All My Heart stamp set. once again, I used My Mind's Eye paper.



I'm not sure how well you can see it in the photo, but alternating flags are popped up with foam adhesive and edged with a little Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

7 comments:

  1. Love both items, but especially that card!
    I wanted to select that by cristina for inspiration and just couldn't figure out what to use!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects Jacquie - so exciting to welcome a new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and love your tag with a tag, Jacquie! Making 'new baby' cards is the most fun, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable!! love those popped up banners!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh love the jar! I saved that idea yesterday as well. Never thought to make a tag out of that jar!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack, that jar tag with the tag is so stinkin' cute!! The yellow polka-dots are a great choice. Congrats on all the new family members, isn't that so exciting?!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!