Thursday, February 7, 2013

MFTWSC110 Good Times

My mother-in-law is coming for a visit, which means two things for me: the house is getting an early spring cleaning and very little craft time for the next week or so. There will be a lot of delicious Greek dinners and I plan to have her help me finally make a few window valances (sewing is an approved craft LOL) but I will have to be fast and furious with any sliver of opportunity to paper craft.

I'm taking a break to post the card I made for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. You can play along - just check out this post at Splitcoast Stampers for the details.





The papers are from a very eclectic pad American Crafts and the sentiment is from MFT's You Make My Day stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

3 comments:

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!