Monday, February 18, 2013

MFTWSC111 Sympathy Card

I used the My Favorite Things sketch challenge to make a sympathy card this week. This is one type of card I struggle with and always say I will keep a few on hand, but somehow find myself scrambling when we need one.

Here is the sketch:




And my card:




I used a couple of sentiments from the MFT Clearly Sentimental about Sympathy stamp set along with a Fishtail Flag, Mini Rolled Rose and Mini Tab Die-namic. The flowers are MFT felt and centered with MME enamel dots. All the papers are My Mind's Eye and the vintage lace trim is from my stash.




A  My Favorite Things gift certificate is up for grabs at Splitcoast Stampers just for playing along, so join in the fun on the MFT Forum!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

3 comments:

  1. I do agree with you that sympathy cards are difficult to make, especially when you need one. Yours today is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I like the way you stamped on the banner die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sentiment! Your felt flowers are wonderful- pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!