Monday, November 26, 2012

MFTWSC99 Cheers Wreath

Just popping in for a quick post today before the schedule goes crazy in half an hour - dear son has a community service project to squeeze in before everyone gets their eyes tested. I'm anticipating being light sensitive for the evening and probably not crafting or on the computer.

I received a few new goodies from My Favorite Things, including their gorgeous wreath die, so just had to play a bit.




Here is the sketch for this week's challenge at Splitcoast Stampers and my version.




I tend to go crazy with the designer papers on these sketches - some days it works better than others and this one it looking a little too busy at the moment.




I almost didn't add any sentiment, but decided to include "cheers" from the MFT Let's Toast set on the mini-tab.



The MFT Winter Wreath die comes with this cute bow. I cut and layered the wreath three times to add a little depth and fullness.

All the designer papers are from the My Mind's Eye Merry 6x6 pad. The only other supplies are a ribbon and few pearls from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



2 comments:

  1. Oh love the papers and that wreath! Perfect! Now, make 50 and deliver them to my door.... hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jacquie! Love your choice of fun and cheerful patterned paper ant the wreath looks fabulous! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!