Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #649

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #649!

I adore this fabulous sketch from Clean Team designer, Amy O'Neill! The horizontal strips had me looking through my washi collections, especially the growing number of Christmas themed washi that I just can't seem to resist.




It was the fun musical Santa tape that made the cut first and then a couple more tapes from the same Simple Stories Simple Vintage Dear Santa set were added to complete the horizontal element. The tapes were adhered to white cardstock and overlapped before being adhered to the snowflake embossed panel.

A snowflake die cut is embellished with Baker's Twine and a trio of jingle bells before being popped up on the panel to finish the design.




I hope you check out the amazing Clean Team designs at Freshly Made Sketches and play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Washi tape is perfect -- I never remember to use it. And I love your tiny jingle bells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, Jacquie! I love your holiday washi tapes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the elements you've chosen work so beautifully together on this card! Those little jingle bells are adorable and remind me that I'm pretty sure I've got some somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet holiday card! Love the jingle bells!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!