Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #613

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #613!


Clean Team designer Kim Singdahlsen's fabulous sketch was a perfect opportunity to use a couple items picked up on a recent shopping trip with a couple crafty friends. I so miss the days of having several scrapbook and stamping stores within an easy drive and took full advantage of opportunity to see, touch and smell so many favorite products in real life before buying.




An older Poppystamps Holiday Mistletoe die, tied with sheer ribbon and finished with pearl berries, sits so prettily on the new Spellbinders Tufted 3D embossed panel. When I see a simple strip in a sketch, I poke through the patterned paper and washi stash. The new Teresa Collins washi was the perfect size and color to provide a sentiment and finish the design. It is wrapped all the way around the card front, providing a sentiment inside the card, too.
 


I hope you checkout the amazing Clean Team designs and play along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Happy Thanksgivings to our American friends and safe travels if you are on the road this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


8 comments:

  1. ACK!!! I MUST get that embossing folder!!! I'm in love! Gorgeous card, I love the simplicity of the mistle toe on the embossed background...also, thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate your time and sweet words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss shopping at local craft stores too! I am not a fan of on line shopping even though I do it too much...lol....great embossed background on this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you've done with the sketch! That embossing folder is just fabulous behind that simple sprig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree -- shopping in person was always so much fun. The embossing folder is a gorgeous background for those pretty sprigs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay that mistletoe is perfection! I love the embossed background so much as well! Shopping for card making supplies and smelling that paper is always the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the green and white, so striking. In person shopping really is a treat! Love the combination of old and new.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous! The pop of green against that tufted embossing folder is fabulous. And that tufted folder is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That embossed background is fabulous with the pretty mistletoe. And washi tape -- why can I never remember to use it? It was perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!