Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #612

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #612!


The super talented Clean Team designer Linda Callahan has provided a fabulous, classic sketch for us this week! It was just perfect for pausing the Christmas card production and adding a much needed masculine birthday card to my stash.

The Memory Box Graceful Stag Collage die is cut from a piece of holiday tartan paper that was trimmed to size first. It is adhered to a Sizzix 3D Leaf Pattern embossed panel and a second, darker green panel is embossed and staggered behind it.




The Poppystamps Birthday Blowout sentiment is stamped on a MFT Mod Rectangle die cut that is adhered to a second, slightly offset dark green die cut to finish this super simple design.



I hope you check out the terrific Clean Team designs and play along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


5 comments:

  1. I love the texture and the tartan! What a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the textured panels and the plaid as well! Great holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous die and I love how you've done it in plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I absolutely love that die! I might have to add this one to my wish list! A fantastic masculine birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous masculine card and such a great die!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!