Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #609

 Welcome To Freshly Made Sketches #609!


This lovely layered sketch comes from the super talented Clean Team designer, Judy Rozema!  The MFT Christmas Text paper was the starting point for my design. Once the aqua text was picked for the rectangle panel, it is inked and added to a white base.




A Poppystamps Shaker Ornament substitutes for the square panel. The MFT Bitty Holiday Wishes sentiment is heat embossed in platinum and layered with a vellum flag. The last step was to poke a few holes and add floss stitches and French knots. I'm second thinking these, but time was not on my side this week.




Joining the fabulous Clean Team this week is Challenge #600 Celebration winner, Donna Mikasa. Check out all their amazing designs and play along with us at Freshly Made Sketches! 

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



4 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, Jacquie! I LOVE the hint of stitching and those little French knots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the silver trim on your ornament! And stitching - wow! Looks great.....never happens on my cards....I'm highly allergic to needles and thread...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card! The blue with the touch of silver is great. And truly, the stitching is so good. I saw yours and almost...almost...pulled out my machine to get this look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitching is the perfect finishing touch to this gorgeous card! I was contemplating getting my sewing machine out, but I was just too lazy!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!