Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #606

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #606!

I immediately saw the three layered circles in Clean Team designer Narelle Farrugia's fabulous sketch this week as Christmas tree ornaments. As often happens, a few minutes flipping through my dies had me heading in a completely different direction.



The Memory Box Pillar Candle Trio is cut from both white shimmer paper and white cardstock. Only the outline piece of cardstock was used to back the shimmer piece and give a bit more dimension to the candles. A little greenery is added along the bottom along with a few red glitter Stickles berries. I went a bit off sketch, adding my sentiment by stamping directly on the panel below the candles.



We have another winner from our Challenge #600, Claire Apostoloff, guest designing. Check out her terrific card and the rest of the amazing Clean Team designs at Freshly Made Sketches and play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie




6 comments:

  1. Your change in direction worked out beautifully! I love the candles and the greenery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your candles are perfect! Love the simple elegance of this for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great direction! I love the candles. What a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a clever take on the sketch! Love the dimension to these candles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Christmas card! I love that neutral feel, it is so classy !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the sketch inspired you! Those shimmery candles are beautiful and so lovely with the base of greenery.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!