Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #594

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #594!


The more I looked at Clean Team designer Narelle Farrugia's layered sketch, the more I saw a sailboat as the large, focal point circle. Could the unused Wplus9 sailboat die sitting on my desk have influenced me? Why, of course. 




A Wplus9 Dockside compass image is heat embossed on a navy circle, the MFT Itty Bitty Summer sentiment heat embossed on an aqua strip, Memory Box Flying Gulls die cut to be assembled and layered over the sailboat washi before the sailboat was popped up over them.



I hope you check out the gorgeous Clean Team designs and play along with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


7 comments:

  1. I love this card, and I have both the sailboat die and the compass in my collection, neither of which has ever been used. A CASE of your card is likely to come. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great combination of elements for this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You perfected this sketch. Truly! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Your sailboat idea was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous nautical card! All the elements work so perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card. Love the nautical theme.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!